We've all been there. Cruising down memory lane in Timehop, reveling in some sweet, sweet nostalgia when BAM! You're hit with mega-cringey tweets from high school. Memories of an ex you'd rather not relive. Pics from a vacay to the beach taunting you while you're swirling inside a polar vortex. Yeah, no fun. Well, good news! You asked (boy, did you ask), we listened! You can now hide unwanted memories in Timehop!
What hide-a-memory does:
- Hides unwanted content from appearing in Timehop
What hide-a-memory does not do:
- Permanently delete content from its original source
- Remove the memory from your actual memory, Eternal Sunshine style
To hide a memory in Timehop:
1. Tap on the service icon at the top of the memory you'd like to hide
2. Tap and hold "Hide from Timehop"
To unhide memories in Timehop:
1. Tap on the settings icon on the upper left of your screen
2. If you have any hidden memories, you'll see the option to unhide
3. Confirm if you want to permanently unhide selected memories
Please Note, some content you can't hide, like local content, because we never store or track any part of that. You can always delete that from the original source and it won't appear in Timehop!