Yikes. Sorry about that! There are a few things to try to get you back on track.
- Check your app version. Be sure you're using the most up to date version of Timehop for an optimal experience
- Check your wifi or wireless connection; if you open Timehop in an environment with a shaky connection to the internet, you may have issues with photos loading.
- From settings, try disconnecting/reconnecting the service with the missing photos.
- Refresh your Facebook connection under settings.
- Try to uninstall/reinstall the app
- NOTE: if you do this, be sure to log in with the same method you used initially to create your account; this will help avoid inadvertently creating a duplicate account
- Cloud photos from services like Google Photos, iCloud, and Dropbox can sometimes take a little while to load. If you experience this issue, try tapping to the end of your day, then closing and reopening the app! This should resolve the issue.
If you've tried all of the above and are still having issues, please let us know here.