Hmm, sounds like someone may have logged into Facebook on your device and inadvertently linked their account to your Timehop. Not to worry! This is an easy fix :)
- Open up the settings screen by swiping down on any screen in your Timehop.
- Scroll to the bottom of the settings screen and tap Log Out
- Once logged out of Timehop, log out of Facebook.
- Under your device settings, clear your browser cache and cookies.
Note: Be sure you are logged out in the Facebook app, in your browser, and under your device settings if you're using iOS.
- Log back into Timehop as normal.
If you continue to have issues, try to clear your browser cache and cookies under your device settings. If you are unsure how to do this, here are some guides for iOS and Android.
This should do the trick! If you still have issues connecting to the correct Facebook account, contact us here.